Client: The Secretary of The Trustees of The Methodist Church in Singapore
Project Brief: Proposed Upgrading to Geylang Methodist Primary School Involving New Erection of 2-Storey Indoor Sports Hall And 4-Storey Primary School Building Extension to Existing 2-Storey and 4-Storey Primary Administration Building
Project Duration: Dec 2015 to Feb 2017
Project Highlights: Project Awarded as 2nd Lowest Bidder. Green Mark Project
Conquas Score: 95 (Conquas Star)
Location: 4 Geylang East Central, Singapore 389706
- School was functioning fully during the construction.
- Works partially completed by previous contractor.
- Tight construction timeline of 6 months for Phase 1.
- Close proximity to Aljunied MRT viaduct.
- Close proximity to private and HDB residential housing.
- Construction of covered corridor at the existing Multi-Purpose Hall which was surrounded by existing classroom blocks.